Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What if...?

Given the nature of my job, I've asked myself (on many occasions no less) what this world would be like if there were no stupid people.

Oh yeah. I work in a parking office.

But seriously, what would this world be like if there were no stupid people? Let's put on our thinking caps and our imagination wrist watches and go to what many would consider a utopia.

First and foremost there would be no need for the police department. In fact, there probably wouldn't be much in the way of conflict altogether, so you can pretty much off the necessity for a military. I wouldn't have a job, at least not here because there would be no need for this office. Hospitals would most likely not exist as we know them, sorry plastic surgeons, there really isn't a reason for you.

The Judicial system wouldn't exist either, that means no lawyers. I can name a few people that probably grinned at that one. If there's no need for a Judicial system, we could probably just do away with the political system altogether.

There would be no reason for the existence of the following websites (which I might add brings sorrow to my soul, given that they're so funny, but I digress, this is imagination land, follow along.)

Failblog.org
Stupidlaws.com
And
The darwinwards.com

There would be no debt, social distinction or variety. The world would be overpopulated by people nature thought were better suited examples than leaders. We would all be probably still wearing white togas, and, and, and, and...

Wow... the world would be so boring.

So Stupid People, I wanted to thank you. Without you the world would be pretty boring a bleak. Thank you for making us hate you so much that we love to have you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment